NYKS Recruitment 2019
NYKS aka National Youth Corps is a scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The NYC Scheme is being implemented by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS). NYKS Recruitment 2019. Invites candidate for 337 Assistant Director / District Youth Coordinator, Jr Computer Programmer, Sr Hindi Translator, Assistant, Librarian, Steno Grade – II, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS) Posts. Update from Maha Majhi Naukri.
Total No Of Post: 337 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator||160|
|2||Jr Computer Programmer||17|
|3||Sr Hindi Translator||01|
|6||Steno Grade – II||23|
|8||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||58|
|9||Lower Division Clerk||12|
|10||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||23|
Educational Qualification Required:
- Post No.1: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No.2: Master Degree in Computer Science or B.E./MCA from a recognized University
- Post No.3: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English or with English. Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as a medium or examination at degree level. OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or other of the two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory/elective subject plus a recognized diploma/certificate course of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Govt. Offices including Govt. of India Undertaking.
- Post No.4: (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Three years experience in Administration and Accounts.
- Post No.5: (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Degree/Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent
- Post No.6: (i) 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (ii)Equivalent speed of 100/80 wpm in English & Hindi stenography and 40/25 wpm in typewriting in English & Hindi
- Post No.7: (i)Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) One year certificate course in computer from a recognized Institute
- Post No.8: (i) B.Com of a recognized university or Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work. (ii) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. (iii) Computer Application Knowledge.
- Post No.9: (i) 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a Board of University. (ii) A Typing Speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 key depressions/9000 key depressions on average of 5 key depressions of each word)
- Post No.10: Matriculation or equivalent.
Age Limit Between: [SC/ST:05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 to 3: 28 years as on 01 January 2019
- Post No.4 to 7 & 9: 28 years.
- Post No.8: 18 to 27 years
- Post No.10: 18 to 25 years
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/EWS/OBC (Male): ₹700/- [General/EWS/OBC (Female): ₹350/-, SC/ST/PWD/ExSM: No fee]
Online Application: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nyksmtsfeb19/
View Online Books : Click Here
Why MahaMajhiNaukri for NYKS Vacancy
We are short, simple and faster then others providing latest govt job updates about NYKS notifications. Not only recruitment notice, you can find result, admit cards, exam syllabus, answer key and exam date reminder. Our website Maha Majhi Naukri give you option for searching category wise and according to your educational qualification. You can search Job in all cities and states of India.
How we Assure Best Recruitment Offers
In order to give you on time right job notifications about all recruitment updates, admit card download, answer key, Result we keep eye on all top most news papers in India including employment news & rojgar samachar for recent updates. Before posting any information to our website we must verify it from official website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
How to Get all Job Information
We have recently change the information structure of all updates, we have created separate page for jobs, results, admit card, answer key and syllabus. for example, at Job page you will find all Latest Recruitment and previous job vacancies. After clicking the job title or click here for more details you will find full job description
Checklist Before Apply for NYKS Recruitment
Most of candidate always complain about their application form is rejected without any reasons, this is only because they are not reading how to apply section for vacancy correctly. Check all the details once again before clicking the submit button in case of online application.
How to Prepare for NYKS Exam
We at Maha Majhi Naukri provide you latest updates about all recruitment exam results, admit card download link, previous paper along with exam syllabus at single place. You can visit our current affairs section for GS GA preparations. For detail syllabus kindly go to arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Register For Recruitment Alert
If you are preparing for exam and don’t want to miss any future Job opportunities, you can register for daily job alters on top right side of the website. If you are using it on mobile go down and register for all Vacancy alerts.