MIDC Recruitment 2019
MIDC also known as Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation. It provides businesses with infrastructure such as land, roads, water supply, drainage facilities and street lights. MIDC Recruitment 2019 for 187 Driver Operator, Driver(Fire), Fireman Rescurer, Auto Electrician, & Helper (Fire) Posts. Eligibility & Syllabus is given below. Update from Maha Majhi Naukri.
Total No Of Post: 187 Posts.
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Educational Qualification Required:
- Driver Operator: (i) 10th Pass (ii) Heavy Driving License (iii) 03 Years Experience.
- Driver(Fire): (i) 10th Pass (ii) Heavy Driving License (iii) 03 years experience.
- Fireman Rescuer: (i) Passed 10th (ii) Passed the fire course of Fire Training Center, Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai (iii) MS-CIT or equivalent.
- Auto Electrician: (i) 10th Pass (ii) ITI (Auto Electrician).
- Helper (Fire): (i) Passed the 10th (ii) Passed the Fire Course of Fire Training Center, Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
Age Limit Between: 18 to 38 years as on 04 November 2019 [Reserved Category: 05 years Relaxation].
Fee: Open Category: ₹700 / – [Reserved Category:& Orphan: ₹500/-, Ex-Serviceman: No fee].
Job Location: Maharashtra..
Last Date of Online Application: 04 November 2019 (11:59 PM).
Official Website: https://www.midcindia.org/
Online Application: https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/regMIDCFRE.