Army Public School Recruitment 2019
AWES stands for Army Welfare Education Society. (APS) Army Public School Recruitment 2019 for 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT through Combined Screening Board (CSB) Screening Examination-2019 for Teachers in Army Public Schools. Eligibility & Syllabus is given bellow. Update from Maha Majhi Naukri.
Total No Of Post: 8000 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher) (PGT)||8000|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher) (TGT)|
|3||Primary Teacher) (PRT)|
Educational Qualification Required: (CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam)
- Post Graduate Teacher) (PGT): (i) Post Graduate in related subject with 50% marks (ii) B.Ed Exam.
- Trained Graduate Teacher) (TGT): (i) Bachelor Degree in related subject with 50% marks (ii) B.Ed Exam.
- Primary Teacher) (PRT): (i) Bachelor Degree (ii) B.Ed/ Two years diploma / 4 year Integrated course.
Age Limit Between: As on 01 April 2020.
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (NCR School TGT/PRT: 29 years & PGT 36 Years).
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years.
Job Location: All India.
Hall Ticket: 04 October 2019.
Date of Online Screening Examination: 19 & 20 October 2019.
Last Date of Online Application: 21 September 2019 (05:00 PM).
Official Website: http://www.awesindia.com/
Online Application: http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx