AEES Recruitment 2019
AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society was set up to provide quality education to the students of the Atomic Energy of India, and its constituent units in Mumbai, Maharashtra. AEES Recruitment 2019 For 57 PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator & PRT Posts. Update from Maha Majhi Naukri.
Total No Of Post: 57 Posts
Name of the Post 7 Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|8||TGT (Social Science)||04|
Educational Qualification Required:
- Post No.1 to 3: (i) Post-Graduate Degree in the related subject with 60% marks (ii) B.Ed.
- Post No.4 to 8: (i) Degree in the subject with 60% marks (ii) B.Ed. (iii) CTET
- Post No.9: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. OR Three years Graduation in any subject and Diploma/Degree of minimum one year duration in Library Science from recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Post No.10: (i) Degree in any branch (ii) B.Ed. with 60% marks. (iii) CTET
- Post No.11: (i) 12th pass/Degree in any branch with 60% marks (ii) D.El.Ed / B.El.Ed./D.Ed./BEd. (iii) CTET
Age Limit Between: as on 20 July 2019, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 to 3: 40 years
- Post No.4 to 10: 35 years
- Post No.11: 30 years
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹750/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/Women: No fee]
Date of written Test: 30, 31 August 2019 & 01 September 2019
Last Date of Online Application: 20 July 2019
Online Application: https://aees.mahaonline.gov.in/